Monday, February 9, 2009

Pain Free???!!!!

I don't want to jinx anything but I think I'm finally turning the corner. After two months of running with pain in my knees I finally had a symptom free run. Maybe it was just the warm weather, maybe all the time and money spent of PT is finally paying off. I don't care the reason, it's an awsome feeling to be turning the corner. Of course I have half a brain so what do I do on my first night I'm feeling good? I do a 5 mile tempo run at 6:30 pace. Yeah, I'm an idiot but when I'm feeling good I can't help myself...it's been weeks since I've been able to let loose like that. I'll get some ice on the knees just for good measure, do some PT, maybe even lift and then call it a night. Next up, a trip up to Mohican this weekend for a Valentine's FA. I don't know how far or how fast we'll be running but I can't wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment