Saturday, June 13, 2009

1 Week Until Mohican!

I'm officially in the training home stretch and will probably do only a couple more short runs before I toe the line next Saturday for the Mohican 100. This was another pretty easy week. On Monday I met a friend at Sharon Woods for two loops at about 7:30 pace, for about 8 miles. On Tuesday I met another friend at High Banks for an 8 mile fartlek run; 6 minutes at tempo (6:30 pace) and 2:00 recovery. High Banks is very hilly so 6:30 pace is a pretty good effort. On Friday I did an easy 4 miles at Blacklick Woods just to get in a couple miles and not take too many days off. I met up with my group this morning for a 10 mile run, averaging 7:30 pace, with the last few at 6:40. I'll probably run 3-5 miles tomorrow at an easy pace, which should put me at about 35 for the week. Next week should be about a 110 mile week, with about 101 coming on Saturday and Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment