Friday, January 15, 2010

Being Lazy

I've taken some time off from running recently and I'm feeling like a real couch potato.  I've only run 3 times in 2010, for a grand total of 20 miles!  To be honest I haven't had a quality run since my 50k in December.  This was not a planned break, I'm just highly unmotivated.  I need to get my but in gear pronto.  Well that's going to happen this weekend.  I plan on completeing the Run for Regis 50k on Sunday, which should be interesting.  We'll see how well I do.  I will certainly start slow and have only two goals, finish and don't get injured!

I'm looking forward to seeing all of my ulta buddies at the race this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope all went well today. I'm in speed work mode for the winter. Have to get my marathon (Cleveland) under 4 hrs before I refocus on ultra (Mohican 50 miler if you can talk me into it ;)

    ReplyDelete